|The most comprehensive online collection of George W. Bush funny pictures, jokes, quotes and other funnies!|
• Jay Leno
Quotes / Bushisms
• 2000 / 2001
• 2002 / 2003
• 2004 / 2007
Add GWJokes.Com to:
George W. Bush Jokes > Quotes 2000A look at some of the President's more interesting and sometimes hilarious quotes, in the year 2000:
"The administration I'll bring is a group of men and women who are focused on what's best for America, honest men and women, decent men and women, women who will see service to our country as a great privilege and who will not stain the house."
- Des Moines Register debate, Iowa, January 15, 2000
"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."
- Giving a speech during "Perseverance Month" at Fairgrounds Elementary School in Nashua (as quoted in the Los Angeles Times, January 28, 2000)
"I understand small business growth. I was one."
- New York Daily News, February 19, 2000
"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
- Reuters, May 5, 2000
I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio, October 4, 2000
"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."
- Arlington Heights, Ill., October 24, 2000
"They misunderestimated me."
- Bentonville, Ark., November. 6, 2000
The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to
As far as the legal hassling and wrangling and posturing in Florida, I would
suggest you talk to our team in Florida led by Jim Baker."
- Austin, Texas, December 8, 2000
"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."
- Washington, D.C., December 18, 2000
Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
- Austin, Texas, December 20, 2000