|The most comprehensive online collection of George W. Bush funny pictures, jokes, quotes and other funnies!|
• Jay Leno
Quotes / Bushisms
• 2000 / 2001
• 2002 / 2003
• 2004 / 2007
Add GWJokes.Com to:
George W. Bush Jokes > Quotes 2003A look at some of the President's more interesting and sometimes hilarious quotes in 2003:
"We're here for have a substanative talk on a lot of issues"
- Oval Office meeting with the President of Poland, January 14, 2003
"And ... it's getting worse. That's what people have gotta understand up there in Washington, down there in Washington, wherever - thought I was in Crawford for a minute"
- Speaking about increased medical malpractice insurance costs, Scranton, Pennsylvania, January 16, 2003
"Hydrogen power will dramatically reduce greenhouse gas admissions"
- Speaking on the topic of energy independence, Washington D.C., February 6, 2003
"I think war is a dangerous place."
- Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003
"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America."
- Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003
"Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace."
- Washington, D.C., July 25, 2003
"We had a chance to visit with Teresa Nelson who's a parent, and a mom or a dad."
- Jacksonville, Florida, September 9, 2003
"Whether they be Christian, Jew, or Muslim, or Hindu, people have heard the universal call to love a neighbor just like they'd like to be called themselves."
- Washington, D.C., October 8, 2003
"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the - the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."
- Washington, D.C., October 27, 2003
"As you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say."
- Washington, D.C., October 28, 2003
"This very week in 1989, there were protests in East Berlin and in Leipzig. By the end of that year, every communist dictatorship in Central America had collapsed."
- Washington, D.C., November 6, 2003
"The Iraqis need to be very much involved. They were the people that was brutalized by this man."
- Washington, D.C., December 15, 2003