Quotes / Bushisms
Add GWJokes.Com to:
George Bush Jokes > 2007 Bushisms
A look at some of the President's more interesting and sometimes hilarious
quotes in 2007:
"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn
when standards are high and results are measured"
- At an appearance with city officials in New York; September 26, 2007
"We're going to -- we'll be sending a person on the ground there pretty
soon to help implement the malaria initiative, and that initiative will mean
spreading nets and insecticides throughout the country so that we can see
a reduction in death of young children that -- a death that we can cure."
- Washington, D.C., October 18, 2007
"All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone."
- San Diego, California, October 25, 2007
"My hearts are with the Jeffcoats right now, that's what I'm thinking."
- After meeting with California wildfire victims Kendra and Jay Jeffcoat,
San Diego, California, October 25, 2007
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas."
- Speaking on the former South African president, who is still very much
alive, Washington, D.C., September 20, 2007
"Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being
such a fine host for the OPEC summit."
- Addressing Australian Prime Minister John Howard at the APEC Summit,
September 7, 2007
"As John Howard accurately noted when he went to thank the Austrian troops
there last year..."
- Referring to Australian troops as "Austrian troops," at the
APEC Business Summit, September 7, 2007